MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

Sick but hilarious

I found it funny, though a little short.

...but even more funny is how people get offended by an issue that is none of their business. Good going, morons.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Outstanding!

I loved the frenzied clown. The animation just went so hyperactive at that point and kind of freaky too, in a good kind of way. Overall, it was damn entertaining and cool.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

Great parody

This is so damn funny, and so true... Warner sure has raped my childhood with those abominations. Those new characters are not extreme, hip or cool. They are crap and not the funny, original cartoon characters we know.

Good graphics, audio was excellent and just intelligible enough to be hilarious. Good job.

Crazy Perfect World Crazy Perfect World

It was OK

It could've been better, it was kind of repeative. It still had some beautiful thoughts... points for that. :)

NG Tournament: Qtr-finals NG Tournament: Qtr-finals

Good movie

Good overall, so I'll just point out few bad things in it:
-The fight between Madness and strawberry clock was kind of stupid... you could've made Strawberry clock more funny in that (like make Madness go mad (pun intended :P) with BBB)
-The winning sound was kind of stupid and too long...
-I know that these good flash movies are hard to make but I think there were too little competitors.

But as I said before, a good movie overall.

Pot Song! Pot Song!

Otherwise good...

...but clock movies are nuch better. Locks are clock-ripoffs.

Rho-VIII responds:

Oh yeah, clock movies are MUCH better, like B for instance, no?

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

W00tilly w00ty w00tters

I don't usually give too high scores, but this one deserves it. The 3D animation was SO FUCKING AWESOME. The Interesting stuff and take-offs were cool too. Only thing that actually really sucked was the voice acting (like in the previous parts). The file is kind of big too... over 7 megs

Disgusting Disgusting

S - I - C - K

That really was disgusting...

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Cool

A great movie, just like the rest of your movies. :)

decay decay